Buscador de ofertas
Encuentra tu trabajo ideal
Consulta nuestras ofertas en
Munich and partially Karlsruhe
Descripción de la empresa
leading global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative climate, interior, electronic and lighting equipment.
Nombre del puesto
Tipo de contrato
direct-hire permanent contract
Salario y compensaciones
to be discussed
Descripción del puesto
Software architect for the identified automotive product is responsible for providing technical and design leadership of the software developed.
• Ensures program specific implementation aligned with the software architectures defined by Visteon, customer and other 3rd party suppliers.
• Lead AUTOSAR based software design and development between Visteon, OEM and 3rd party software suppliers. Model based design and development as needed.
• Drives technical and design decisions (High Level Design & Detailed Design) within / between scrum team(s)
• Ensures software interfaces are defined and implemented.
• Leads design reviews and participates in critical code reviews.
• Defines sufficient design content guidelines that the scrum team shall adhere to.
• Performs technical impact analysis for Design Change Requests in support of the technical delivery manager.
• Analyses critical defects and propose corrective / preventive actions for improved product quality.
• Collects and cascades Lessons Learned (LL) within the project team and / or across similar project teams.
• Reviews and Approves
o Compiler Warnings
o Coding Standard Violations
o Execution Metrics
o Stack utilization
Requisitos del puesto
- Experienced ( min 5 years ) in the area of embedded or automotive software development. Full “V-Cycle knowledge” and SCRUM implementation knowledge
- Knowledge ( min 2-3 years) of design of SW Architectures, Layer concepts, OS ( multitasking)
- Knowledge ( min 2-3 years) UML SW model design with one of the leading tools (e.g. Rational Rose, Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect )
- Expert or Master of the programming language C ( C++ )
- Experience ( 2-3 Years) in creating models out of requirement descriptions
- Experience ( 2-3 Years) in implementing SW out of UML models
- Experience in real time constraints
- Experience in µController resource management
- Experience in usage of DOORS, PVCS, Rational Team Concert
- Knowledge in the area of automotive networks such as CAN or LIN are advantageous
- Commitment, flexibility and communication skill to support a multinational development
Degree in communications engineering, information technology, electrical engineering or similar
Reliable German and English
Date de alta en esta oferta