Buscador de ofertas
Encuentra tu trabajo ideal
Consulta nuestras ofertas en
SW Developer / Integrator
Munich and partially Karlsruhe
Descripción de la empresa
leading global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative climate, interior, electronic and lighting equipment.
Nombre del puesto
SW Developer / Integrator
Tipo de contrato
direct-hire permanent contract
Salario y compensaciones
to be discussed
Descripción del puesto
• SW development for body controllers or gateway modules in vehicles
• Model based software design and implementation
• Analyze software requirements and create detailed design for software components
• Creation of software components and their tests
• Participate in component code and test reviews
• Respect quality requirements of the VISTEON SW Design Process
• Perform defect correction, evolution implementation and maintenance
• Works with customer and 3rd party software to integrate Visteon developed software, debugs and coordinates with the software team for quick resolution
• Strategizes & implements robust Continuous Integration (CI) infrastructure with processes and tools for the software development.
o Develops & deploys scalable and automated build & test – Continuous Integration (CI) Environment.
o Defines & implements Software Configuration Management Plan (SCMP) aligned with Global SCMP.
o Defines & implements projects’ build & test strategies.
• Works with scrum team(s) for seamless consistent software release activities.
• Works across functional (development/testing) and project teams to ensure continuous functioning of build and test environment.
• Integrates necessary plug-ins into CI in support of establishing integrated work environment for project team.
• Defines appropriate automation scripts that promotes efficient build & release work flow.
Requisitos del puesto
- Experienced in the area of embedded or automotive software development
- Software development experience in SCRUM is preferred
- Expert or Master of the programming language C ( C++ )
- Knowledge in the area of automotive networks such as CAN or LIN are advantageous
- Knowledge of SW architectures / AUTOSAR, Model based design, UML and OSEK is beneficial
- Experience in SW process support tools (requirements, change, error, SW maintenance and project management) are advantageous
- Commitment, flexibility and communication skill to support a multinational development
at least 3 years
- Degree in communications engineering, information technology, electrical engineering or similar
Reliable German and English
Date de alta en esta oferta