Find your dream job
See our offers
Surface Designer team leader
It is an international auto group engaged in industrial activities in the automotive sector.The company designs, engineers, manufactures and sells passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, components and production systems worldwide.
Salary & Package
attractive salary package + accomodation
This position will provide design and development of complex styling surfaces in Product Design and produce high quality show side surfaces within Class-A standards for final production tooling in the automotive industry.
Surface development using automotive Class-A surfacing tool ICEM Surf.
Knowledge and capability to work on both interior and exterior surface development including detail work.
Must be able to develop, with standard design studio tools:
- Digitized information from clay models
- Sketch work and surface drafts from stylists
- Section information from studio engineers
Be able to provide high content presentations such as:
- Concept development based on packaging information
- Work in progress presentations
Proactive screening of project success towards stated goals.
Team leading skills.
Able to collaborate with own staff and with other Engineering Departments, Manufacturing Engineering and Suppliers.
Pro-actively present work results.
• University degree in Industrial Mechanic , Industrial Design or Engineering
• Min 5+ years of Vehicle design experience in automotive industry, preferablly in major Europe OEMs
• CV to include past experience details
• English speaking and with presentation skills
• Min 12 months of service in İstanbul / Turkey
• Advanced level of Tooling Knowledge
• Advanced level of ICEM Surf Usage
• Advanced level of Team Center Usage
Years of Experience
at least 5 years
related engineering degree
Submit your CV now