Find your dream job
See our offers
Munich and partially Karlsruhe
leading global automotive supplier that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative climate, interior, electronic and lighting equipment.
direct-hire permanent contract
Salary & Package
to be discussed
Software architect for the identified automotive product is responsible for providing technical and design leadership of the software developed.
• Ensures program specific implementation aligned with the software architectures defined by Visteon, customer and other 3rd party suppliers.
• Lead AUTOSAR based software design and development between Visteon, OEM and 3rd party software suppliers. Model based design and development as needed.
• Drives technical and design decisions (High Level Design & Detailed Design) within / between scrum team(s)
• Ensures software interfaces are defined and implemented.
• Leads design reviews and participates in critical code reviews.
• Defines sufficient design content guidelines that the scrum team shall adhere to.
• Performs technical impact analysis for Design Change Requests in support of the technical delivery manager.
• Analyses critical defects and propose corrective / preventive actions for improved product quality.
• Collects and cascades Lessons Learned (LL) within the project team and / or across similar project teams.
• Reviews and Approves
o Compiler Warnings
o Coding Standard Violations
o Execution Metrics
o Stack utilization
- Experienced ( min 5 years ) in the area of embedded or automotive software development. Full “V-Cycle knowledge” and SCRUM implementation knowledge
- Knowledge ( min 2-3 years) of design of SW Architectures, Layer concepts, OS ( multitasking)
- Knowledge ( min 2-3 years) UML SW model design with one of the leading tools (e.g. Rational Rose, Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect )
- Expert or Master of the programming language C ( C++ )
- Experience ( 2-3 Years) in creating models out of requirement descriptions
- Experience ( 2-3 Years) in implementing SW out of UML models
- Experience in real time constraints
- Experience in µController resource management
- Experience in usage of DOORS, PVCS, Rational Team Concert
- Knowledge in the area of automotive networks such as CAN or LIN are advantageous
- Commitment, flexibility and communication skill to support a multinational development
Years of Experience
min. 5 years
Degree in communications engineering, information technology, electrical engineering or similar
Reliable German and English
Submit your CV now